Stir-fry sauce for vegetables. Takes less than 5 minutes to make this delicious vegan sauce. Also makes a great base for peanut sauce.
- 10 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 Tablespoons mirin
- 4 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tablespoons ginger, minced (4” piece)
- 5 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Combine all ingredients in a blender or bowl.
Stir-fry your veggies until about half cooked. Add the stir-fry sauce and finish cooking the veggies in the sauce.
Serve over steamed rice or cooked noodles.