- 2 cup mozzarella-parmesan cheeseshredded, blend
- 10 ounce (oz) spinachfrozen, chopped
- 14 ounce (oz) artichoke heartsdrained, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 8 ounce (oz) cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurtor light sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaiselight
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend 1 1/2 cups cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts until well combined. Blend garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and salt into spinach mixture. Pour into a casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden and dip is bubbly. Serve hot with crackers, toasted bread or pretzels.