- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shrimppound, large
- 1 tablespoon garlicminced
- 1/4 teaspoon red peppersmashed
- 1/4 white winecontainer
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 zucchinimedium
- Place a substantial sauté skillet over medium-low warmth. Include the olive oil and warmth it for 1 moment. Include the garlic and pulverized red pepper drops and cook them for 1 moment, blending continually.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook them, mixing as required, until they are cooked all through and pink on all sides, around 3 minutes. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and after that utilizing an opened
spoon, exchange them to a dish, leaving any fluid in the container.
- Build the warmth to medium. Include the white wine and lemon juice to the container. Utilizing a wooden spoon, rub any cocoa bits from the base of the dish, cooking the wine and lemon juice for 2 minutes. Include the zucchini noodles and cook, blending incidentally, for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, showy with parsley and serve.