- 1 pound (lb) pastafettuccini
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound (lb) shrimpcooked, peeled and deveined
- 4 garlicminced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 6 tablespoon parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- saltto taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir shrimp and garlic in the butter for about one minute. Pour in half and half; stir. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in one tablespoon at a time, stirring constantly. After all Parmesan is added, mix in parsley and salt. Stir frequently making sure it does not boil. Sauce will take a while to thicken.
- When sauce has thickened, combine with cooked pasta noodles; serve hot.