Sandwich with salmon and avocado is one of the easiest to make. Avocado sandwiches are a new trend for some time now, one of the most popular breakfasts between young people on the internet. Everyone has his own recept, I have a few of them. This one will be the most difficult, but also the most delicious of them. It will take only 10 minutes to prepare this sandwich.
- 1 Avocado
- 2 slices of Whole grain bread
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice
- pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 75g of Smoked salmon
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1/3 Red chili
- 1 tablespoon of Minced mint
- 1/2 Tomatoe
- 1 tablespoon of White wine vinegar
- Prepare the sauce - chop peppers and tomatoes and mix together with mint, lemon juice, and white wine vinegar. Taste it, if you feel lack of salt, add some.
- Toast bread. Grind avocado, mix with yogurt, and lemon juice. Add some salt and pepper, mix it well.
- Cover bread with avocado puree, sprinkle a little bit of cayenne pepper. Slice cucumber and smoked salmon into thin strips, put them on bread, cover everything with sauce. If you have some greens, decorate with them.