Mangoes are the best thing in Summer. I love fusion recipes. So I wanted to give a try for layered mango and cream dessert. This is the most simple dessert, which you can make in a jiffy. I am sure this would be definitely a big hit. All you need is Mango puree, cream, powdered biscuits and your favorite toppings.
- Ingredients for Cream:
- Cream powder – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
- Ingredients for Mango Cream:
- Mango puree – 1 cup
- Crushed / Powdered Biscuits – 1 cup
- Cashews and pistachios – chopped (2 tbsp)
- Get the ingredients ready. Take some good ripped mangoes, cut it and make a puree of it.Prepare the cream, Take cream powder, milk, water and vanilla essence in a bowl, Beat at high speed for about 3 to 4 mins, until the heavy cream forms.Freeze the cream for minimum 10 mins, before use.Now crush the biscuits and keep it separately.Now take a jar and start layering the above ingredients of your choice.I layered first biscuit, then cream and mango puree. repeated the same to fill the jar. On top, garnished with chopped pistachios and cashews.Yummy Mango and cream layered dessert is ready to serve. You can also prepare in advance and store it in refrigerator before serving.