Italian bruschetta with duck and caramelized onions is one of my favorite snacks. It is a real gourmet snack, I bet that your friends will be satisfied. I really like bruschetta – sandwiches with baked bread. You can practically put everything on it – cheese, vegetables, meat and etc. It is one of the best snacks to surprise your friends or just enjoy with a glass of wine while talking to your old friend. For those who don’t like wine – eat these sandwiches with tea!
- 1 Italian bread
- 50g of Goat cheese
- 40g of Smoked duck fillet
- 1 Onion
- 1 tablespoon of Olive oil
- pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Dried cranberries
- Slice bread into thin slices and bake in an oven over medium heat until it becomes crispy.
- Cut the onion into thin strips. Heat oil in the frying pan, add onion strips, sprinkle some salt and cook for about 15 minutes on low heat. Do not forget to stir every few minutes to prevent the onion from burning. When onions become soft, add sugar, balsamic vinegar and mix everything well. Stir onions for 5 minutes on a low heat. Take the pan out of the fire and let the onion to cool off.
- Put some goat's cheese on baked bread, gracefully put smoked duck and place caramelized onions on the top. You can decorate everything with the last accent - dried cranberries.
- Eat it right away as you made it!