Honey mustard pork tenderloin – a dish from the eastern European kitchen. I know that pork isn’t as healthy as chicken or beef, but some time we need to expand our food ration. So let’s try out something from the different kitchen.For better taste, I recommend you to buy pork from a butcher or some local farmer.
- 500g Pork tenderloin
- a spoon of Mustard
- a spoon of Grainy mustard
- a teaspoon of Honey
- pinch of Salt
- pinch of Pepper
- pinch of Thyme
- FOR GARNISH:
- 200g of Potatoes
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Massage pork with salt and pepper. Mix mustard, honey, and thyme in a bowl. Massage half of this marinade into pork.
- Put pork into baking dish. Chop potatoes into cubes, pour some olive oil, pepper, salt and mix everything up. Put everything into a baking bowl, cover with foil and bake for 25 min. This way the meat will be juicier and softer.
- Take off foil, flush pork with mustard sauce, decrease the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius and bake for another 20 min. Baking time depends on the size of the pork.
- Serve how you like and enjoy your meal.