This easy chicken skillet is perfect for any weekday and it has a killer sauce with bacon!
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Pure olive oil
- 2 clove of Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat a nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and turn to medium low. Allow to cook for 5-6 minutes, flip and cook an additional 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- In a bowl, whisk together the water, honey, mustard and cilantro. Set aside.
- Heat the same skillet over medium heat and add half of the bacon. Cook, turning half through until crisp, remove to a paper towel lined plate and repeat with remaining bacon. Chop the bacon and then drain the bacon grease.
- Return the pan to medium heat and add the olive oil and garlic. Cook, stirring the garlic for a few seconds to cook the garlic. Add the dressing and bring to a simmer. Turn to low and cook for 3 minutes, add the bacon and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken back into the pan, spooning the sauce over the chicken. Take off the heat to rest for 3 minutes and serve.