Though duck isn’t really popular as usual meat to eat at lunch, let’s try something new: I’m sharing with you this honey duck recipe. Often I heard that the duck is dry and tasteless… Wrong! If you know how to cook it then it will be juicy as ever. Yes, the duck has a specific taste, but I really like it. And I have never ever cooked dry duck. If you have leftovers of duck thigh’s meat, I suggest fast ”stir-fry” – on high temperature fried duck with veggies.
- 350g of Duck thigh meat
- 2 tablespoons of Honey
- 4 tablespoons of Dark soy sauce
- 2 Carrots
- 3 Spring onions
- 1/4 Napa cabbage
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetable oil
- Cut the meat of duck thighs into small pieces. Mix the honey with soy sauce, then add meat and leave it to marinate at least for a few minutes.
- Cut carrots and spring onions into thin strips and chop the cabbage too.
- In deep WOK frying pan heat the oil. Drain duck and put it in a heated frying pan, cook it for 2-3 minutes on high heat. Take duck meat out of the oven.
- Fry carrots in the same frying pan for 1 minute. Put all remaining ingredients(green onions, cabbage, fried duck) in the pan with carrots, pour marinade and fry for 3 more minutes, don't forget to keep mixing. If you feel lack of seasonings - pour some.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!