- 1 - 2 romaine lettucelarge heads
- 1/2 pound (lb) pastafusilli., cooked al dente
- 1 avocadomedium, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup tomatoesgraped, halved
- 1 cup parmesangrated
- Caesar dressingsee link under!
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package instructions until al dente. Rinse in cold water and set aside to drain.
- Rinse, chop and spin the romaine lettuce dry using a salad spinner. If you don’t have a salad spinner, pat dry with a clean towel. The dressing will coat the salad much better if the lettuce isn’t wet. Transfer lettuce to a large mixing bowl. Toss in the diced avocado and halved tomatoes.
- Toss to evenly coat the lettuce. Add the dressing to taste. Sprinkle with parmesan and croutons.
- Sliced Grilled chicken or Shrimp
Link for dressing: Caesar Salad Dressing