First we have a formula with Salmon, where a seafood inventory is used to provide a contact of seafood. Second, we have a formula where spices or herbs are used to liven up the Salmon.
- 4 servings of salmon
- 3 table spoon Lobster stock
- 1 deciliter water
- 1 deciliter creme fraiche
- 2.5 deciliter cream
- 2 teaspoon french mustard (other mustard will probably work just fine)
- 1 table spoon lumpfish spawn of fish
- 1 table spoon dill
- Cooking Procedure
- Pour the sauce on the salmon and then cook in the oven until the salmon is finished; which might take about 30 minutes. Litter the dill and spawn of bass (lumpfish kind ) within the salmon.This is really a yummy baked salmon recipe for freshwater fans. By putting the oven begin. Get a oven safe dish, then put the salmon into it and pepper the salmon. Today put the water, inventory, creme fraiche, mustard and cream in a sauce pan and then allow it to cook.
Get the more salmon recipes from our website.